– How are technological advances, consumer behaviour, and industry consolidation affecting the current and future business marketplace in broadcasting?
– How should companies be evolving to futureproof their businesses? What do these advances mean for broadcasters and content providers when devising a medium to long-term strategy?
– Martyn Whistler, media and entertainment lead, Ernst & Young
– Russell Grute, managing partner, Broadcast Innovation
– Simon Frost, global head of media marketing and communications, Ericsson
– Neil Maycock, EVP and general manager of media software solutions, S-A-M
– Michael Harrit, head of marketing, media solutions, Sony PSE